We are looking for an E-commerce Manager with skills and potential who must guarantee the perfect functioning of one or more e-commerce managed by Drop (often in the Fashion industry).
- Strategically design the customer experience within the E-Commerce platform as requested by the Customer (platforms to use, content management system (CMS), commercial dimension, etc.) which impact the performance of the E-commerce site
- Shared management with the customer of all the commercial operations of the E-Commerce site
- Design a strategic commercial plan together with the customer, defining the budget and sales forecast.
- Decide together with the customer on the launch of new products or services that meet the needs of the end customers of the E-commerce
- Support and/or advise in the definition of pricing policies, payments and after-sales services
- Support and/or provide consultancy in the definition of an activity roadmap (new payment methods, opening new countries and implementation of new features)
- Collaborate with the Web Marketing Department in the definition and management of strategies such as: SEO, Email Marketing, Google and Facebook agreed or to be recommended to the client
- Efficiently manage activities together with the customer: sales, promotions, new season, special discounts, product stock and product changes
- Manage and control changes or technical problems of the E-Commerce site.
- Manage and control site updates based on customer requests.
- Supervise that Customer Care work is carried out efficiently and that all commercial strategies, promotional activities and product stock updates are applied.
- Ensure efficient management with a high level of problem solving of all activities or critical issues that may arise.
- Analyse the data of the main KPIs of the E-Commerce site together with the Data Science Department (turnover, budget, orders, products, trends, customer behaviour, site views, bestselling products).
- In the event of a negative trend in e-commerce, foresee corrective and support actions to achieve commercial objectives
- Hold periodic meetings with the customer to analyse the performance of the e-commerce site
- Create periodic reports for the customer
- 1-2 years experience
- Active and proactive
- Empathetic, easy-going
- Goal oriented
- Analytical and precise
- Must have leadership
- Excellent knowledge of English
- Mastery of technical terminology (AOV, CRO, ROAS, Blueprint, etc…)
- Answer COMPLETELY the question about CR decay
Opportunity to work in an advanced, dynamic and stimulating professional context and to make a career in this sector by growing in a high profile environment.
Operational headquarters: Montegranaro
How to apply:
Send CV and cover letter to email@example.com
Position to be evaluated based on skills and experience.