We are looking for a figure to join our technical team as a Web Marketer.
- Creating and implementing online marketing strategies to increase client sales, revenue and business success
- Launch digital marketing and communication strategies, agreed with the customer and/or E-Commerce Manager
- Manage the client's online presence on various social media
- Improve customer performance, through online search trends in the sector
- Define the promotion and marketing criteria for the customer's product/service
- Manage the available budget
- Ensure constant consultancy to the customer
- Analyse data and monitor marketing campaigns
- Measure the results obtained in relation to the investment made (ROI)
- Draw up reports and statistics with the results of the campaigns and activities carried out for the customer and/or E-commerce Manager
- Hold periodic meetings with the customer and/or E-Commerce Manager
- Conduct weekly alignment meetings with E-Commerce Manager
- Manage Email Marketing.
- Collaborate with the Web Design department and IT Department for the development and improvement of the E-Commerce site
- Support the IT department in creating and updating the PRODUCT FEED
- Manage and monitor SEO activities.
- Create periodic SEO reports for the client.
- Create texts and content from an SEO perspective.
- Excellent knowledge of Google Ads (Academy for Ads certification appreciated)
- Knowledge of the principles of web marketing, KPIs and sector terminologies (CPC, CPM, CPL, Remarketing etc.)
- Knowledge of Facebook Ads
- Experience using Google Analytics, Search Console and Merchant Center
- Knowledge in the SEO field appreciated
Opportunity to work in an advanced, dynamic and stimulating professional context and to make a career in this sector by growing in a high profile environment.
Operational headquarters: Montegranaro
How to apply
Send CV and cover letter firstname.lastname@example.org
Position to be evaluated based on skills and experience.