We are looking for a UI/UX specialist (main topics: UI, UX, CX, CRO, AB testing, Photoshop, Invision, Sketch, Figma, Adobe XD)
- Management of the entire web design process in accordance with the requests of the customer and/or E-Commerce Manager:
- Before defining the site architecture, carry out qualitative research through various strategies such as focus groups, interviews, questionnaires, surveys, market and competition analyses, segmentation of the target audience, in order to understand the customer's needs and expectations and future users who browse the site. (User Experience (UX)).
- Arrange meetings with the customer and/or E-Commerce Manager to define the objectives.
- Define, through the client brief and UX analysis results, the general architecture of the site.
- Develop various style and graphic proposals to submit to the customer.
- Develop and update the web layout (colours, images).
- Create visual and aesthetically appealing content.
- Develop graphics and audio or video images for site illustrations.
- Collaborate with the Project Manager in defining activities, costs and time of the entire Web Design process including User Experience (UX) activities and client briefs, so that they are included in the client's quote.
- Collaborate with the IT Department for the programming and technical operation aspects of the Site.
- Establish a quality control plan that includes various testing activities.
- Carry out the testing activities established in the quality control plan together with the IT Department.
- HTML and CSS coding starting from graphic layouts.
- Provide consultancy to the customer and/or E-Commerce Manager in defining useful strategies to reach a specific audience.
- Always stay up to date on industry news, so you can make any improvements in the future.
- Mastery of the tools necessary for development (from photoshop to Sketch, Invision or similar)
- Continuous search for excellent and new solutions on the UI and UX front
- Ability to continually renew the approach by breaking away from common patterns and overcoming current trends
The chosen candidate will collaborate with the team to create high-profile web site and e-commerce interfaces, starting from the analysis of user personas, moving from wireframing to CRO.
Experience and real passion/curiosity for the sector are required.
Operational headquarters: Montegranaro
How to apply:
Send CV and cover letter to email@example.com
Position to be evaluated based on skills and experience.