Project manager / Advisor
We are looking for a Project manager/Advisor with a base of concrete experience in the digital and/or programming sector.
The candidate will work in an advanced context, in a team with other developers and project managers, using the best best practices to develop high-profile solutions.
- Analysis and design
- Project planning and management;
- Updating and reporting on the progress of planning;
- Identify resource requirements and gaps.
- Manages web projects;
- Reads and interprets industry and technological trends;
- It includes the true needs and requirements relating to the presence and activities on the Internet and on the Web of an organisation;
- It supports strategic choices and provides operational input to the other professional figures involved in the process.
- Ability to analyse and design digital scenarios
- Ability to evaluate the technical/economic feasibility of customer requests
- Ability to assign the right priority to various activities
- Experience in coordinating the work of the functions responsible for the creation of the products/services covered by the orders
- Previous experience in the design and management of web projects (e-commerce platforms);
- Previous experience in the profitable use of Project Management tools (such as Jira, Teamwork, Wrike, Asana or similar);
- Passion for digital in all its meanings;
- Fluent knowledge of the English language.
- Be able to manage both agile, waterfall and hybrid projects.
- Problem Solving
- Lateral Thinking Empathy
Opportunity to work in an advanced, dynamic and stimulating professional context and to make a career in this sector by growing in a high profile environment.
Operational headquarters: Montegranaro
How to apply:
Send CV and cover letter to email@example.com
Position to be evaluated based on skills and experience.