DATA CONTROLLER AND CONTACT DETAILS
The data controller is Drop s.r.l. a socio unico with registered office in Montegranaro 63812 (FM), at viale Sandro Pertini n.1, Fiscal Code, VAT No. and registration number with the Register of Companies of the Marche 01383870431, which as such defines means, instruments and purposes of processing. Interested parties may contact the data controller by sending an email to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org .
DROP Srl has appointed a Data Protection Officer, who can be contacted by data subjects for all matters relating to the processing of their personal data by sending an e-mail to the following address: email@example.com .
Drop srl also uses the company's social channels "Facebook" and Linkedin" to reach and involve an increasing number of people and to protect its web reputation.
The Social Policy provides the main rules of conduct that all staff and possibly external professionals in charge, are required to observe when using social media and publish content and comments, whether this is part of their work and occurs through company accounts, or when through personal accounts they speak directly or indirectly of the activity of Drop srl or of their role within the company.
Drop srl promotes textual, photographic and video content on its social channels, which must always meet the following criteria when published:
- dissemination of news about projects, events, company services of concrete use to the target audience;
- The topicality of the news to which the social content must refer, with text and/or images showing either that it is happening in real time (e.g. a conference, press conference, trade fair, etc.) or that it is happening in a short space of time.
The staff can freely share on their private profiles the content disseminated by the social channels of Drop srl as long as no actions are taken to defame or discriminate against the company and its staff. In addition, the staff may not open blogs, pages or other channels in the name of Drop srl or that deal with topics related to the activities of the company and may not use on personal accounts the brand of Drop srl and brands of products or projects owned by the company.
Where the use of social media channels is inherent in an employee's job role, personal use of social media should only take place on their own time and should not include use of the company email address.
The company's social channels are listed below:
Any comments under posts and posts by users mentioning Drop srl represent the opinion of the individual and not that of the company, which cannot be held responsible for what is published by third parties.
Drop srl will remove content in the form of text, photos, videos that:
- use inappropriate language and/or a threatening, violent, vulgar or offensive tone;
- have illegal content or incite illegal activities;
- may cause damage or harm the confidentiality or reputation of the persons concerned;
- are in the nature of spam;
- have a political and campaigning character;
- compromise national security;
- report, directly or indirectly, information referring to minors;
- have discriminatory content based on gender, race, ethnicity, language, religious belief, political opinion, sexual orientation, age, personal and social conditions, health;
- improperly use the trademark of Drop srl.
In the event of non-compliance with the rules shared in this document, Drop srl reserves the right to delete content, remove users from its spaces and report them to the moderation filters of the host social network.
Please report any insulting, offensive or illegal content to us at firstname.lastname@example.org