DATA CONTROLLER AND CONTACT INFORMATION
The data controller is Drop s.r.l. a socio unico with registered office in Montegranaro 63812 (FM), at viale Sandro Pertini n.1, Fiscal Code, VAT No. and registration number with the Register of Companies of the Marche 01383870431, which as such defines means, instruments and purposes of processing. Interested parties may contact the data controller by sending an email to the following address: email@example.com .
DROP Srl has appointed a Data Protection Officer, who can be contacted by data subjects for all matters related to the processing of their personal data by sending an email to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org .
Drop Ltd. also uses the company's social channels "Facebook" and Linkedin" to reach and engage more and more people and for the protection of its web reputation.
The Social Policy provides the main norms of behavior that all staff and, if necessary, external professionals in charge, are required to observe when using social media and posting content and comments, whether this is part of their work and occurs through company accounts, or when through personal accounts they speak directly or indirectly about the activitỳ of Drop srl or about their own role within the company.
Drop Ltd. promotes textual, photographic and video content on its social channels, which at the time of publication must always meet all of the following criteria:
- Dissemination of news related to projects, events, services of the company of practical use to the target audience;
- topicality of the news story to which the social content must refer, with text and/or images testifying either to its happening in real time (e.g., a conference, press conference, trade show, etc.) or to its happening in a short time.
Personnel may freely share on their private profiles content disseminated by Drop srl's social channels as long as no actions are put in place that defame or discriminate against the company and its personnel. In addition, staff may not open blogs, pages or other channels in the name of Drop srl or dealing with topics related to the company's business, and may not use on personal accounts the Drop srl trademark and the trademarks of products or projects owned by the company.
Where the use of social media channels is inherent in the employee's job role, personal use of social media should be on his or her own time only and should not include use of the company e-mail address.
The following are the company's social channels:
Any comments under user posts and posts mentioning Drop Ltd. represent the opinion of individuals and not that of the company, which cannot be held responsible for what is published by third parties.
Drop Ltd. will remove content in the form of text, photos, videos that:
- use inappropriate language and/or a threatening, violent, vulgar or offensive tone;
- present illicit content or incitement to engage in illicit activities;
- may cause damage or harm the confidentiality or reputation of those concerned;
- Are in the nature of spam;
- Are political and campaign in nature;
- compromise national security;
- Report, directly or indirectly, information referring to minors;
- have discriminatory content because of gender, race, ethnicity, language, religious beliefs, political opinions, sexual orientation, age, personal and social conditions, and health;
- Are improperly using the trademark of Drop Ltd.
In case of non-compliance with the rules shared in this document, Drop Ltd. reserves the right to delete content, remove users from its spaces and report them to the moderation filters of the host social network.
Please report any insulting, offensive or illegal content to us at: email@example.com